Thursday, March 3, 2011

Just In Case…

I didn’t get anything much for my birthday (haha any excuse) I thought I would shout myself something! On the day guess what arrived in the post.
Family March 2011 005 Family March 2011 008 
Aren’t they yummy? Good for my Nearly Insane Quilt and my Civil War Quilt.
Also the odd book or two appeared. Here’s a photo of one of them.Family March 2011 016
But I needn’t have worried, because Sharon a dear friend of mine in Arizona sent me this gorgeous bag and Linen Tea towel with a Chocolate Chip recipe printed on it. She made both gifts and I love them both.Family March 2011 015

My Dear Sister sent me this delightful scarf
( great to hide the Turkey Neck!! )Family March 2011 017
Two dear friends near home sent me a voucher for a facial so I’m all set.
Went out last night for dinner at a Thai  Restaurant with familyFamily March 2011 021
the day before I even had time to bake.Family March 2011 002 Love this recipe as it makes
lots of bickies.
 
Tomorrow I will post pictures of the latest blocks I have made.
Thanks for dropping by

Sue

2 comments:

FlourishingPalms said...

Lovely fabrics. You look beautiful, especially with your pretty new scarf! Looks like peanut butter cookies, right? Glad to hear you had a happy birthday. Belated wishes from me!

Merilyn said...

Your birthday fabrics look divine Sue!! Belated Happy Returns! Isn't it fun to get a whole bunch of lovelies to play with? Enjoy it, I think I know what you will be doing over the weekend!!