Saturday, November 27, 2010

VGQ’s Christmas Dinner

 

My local quilt group, Village Green Quilters had our traditional Christmas Dinner last night. The food was delicious and the company great. Lots of fun and laughter was had by all.

IMG_1673  

Here is a photo of the small quilt I made for our Christmas gift Exchange.

IMG_1660 I received a lovely bag in return, which happened to be made by a friend of mine.IMG_1681

Our gift exchanges are all done by a number you collect when you add a gift to the pile. Then we go and choose our gift in Number order.

I have been fiddling with this blog for so long now, that I must go and do some more sewing. I have had a DH free weekend, and am not making the most of it. VBG!

Thanks alot for dropping by

Love to you allbest signature

3 comments:

Frances Leate said...

I love the colours in your small quilt and what a very useful bag you received - a fun dinner! Happy stitching!

FlourishingPalms said...

Oh Sue! The quilt you made is darling! I love the scrappiness of it, and your quilting patterns are perfect on it. What a great draw for someone else! I would have had trouble parting with it!

Julie said...

The person who ended up with your little quilt must have been over the moon! The bag you received is just lovely too.