Monday, June 30, 2008







Not much to report today except that for the first time in two weeks we are having a lovely sunny day. We have had rain, rain and more rain, in fact more than we need in Auckland. Hard to understand as we are only about a 3 hour flight from Australia and our cousins in some parts over there are desperate for it.



I've been doing some hand quilting on a log cabin and pin wheel wall hanging. I thought I would include a photo of a quilt I made in 1997 using fat quarters given to me by my friends for my 50th birthday. I was amazed at how well the different fabrics went together, and I was determined not to use anything else. A great friendship memory quilt.

1 comment:

Cornfield Quilter said...

Yourn quilting projects are wonderful! Your log cabin looks interesting. I like how the border is. When you get it done could you please post a pix. I would like to see how the border turns out, it looks like something I would love to do on one of my quilts! :D