Thursday, November 27, 2014

Some more Nearly Insane Blocks….

on my new Bernina 710, which I love, except it doesn’t have a light that comes on when the bobbin is nearing the end. I couldn’t believe that a $5000. machine doesn’t have this as a normal function. Anyway I have been busy sewing a few more blocks and the end is in sight. I am starting to add the sashing to work out if any blocks need re-sewing.


I have finished blocks 33,Nearly Insane Block 39  Nearly Insane Block 68 Nearly Insane Block 62  Nearly Insane Block 33 Nearly Insane Block 74
Nearly Insane Block 80 Nearly Insane Block 90 Nearly Insane Block corner blocks 92 


And, the end is in sight. I have about 18 more blocks to make.
Must carry on, so thanks for dropping by

My signature_thumb

7 comments:

Sew Quilt Designs said...

Looking lovely....i may be asking for a few tips! :)

Leeanne said...

Pretty blocks Sue.

Chris said...

Wow sue I can see you're into all styles of patchwork.
The Dots quilt will be another feather in your cap!
Love your hand quilted Mrs Billings.

Frances Leate said...

Great blocks Sue and I am sure you will get to the end soon. It is an amazing quilt. Take care.

Pine Valley Quilts said...

Glad to hear you have your machine up and running. The bobbins are large and don't run out as fast, but yes the bobbin indicator is on the 750 model.

Sheila said...

there you go "needling" my conscience again. These are lovely.

Tazzie said...

Your blocks look fabulous Sue, love them!
Hugs
Taz
xox