Friday, August 7, 2009


This is a better photo ( I hope) - nope! Seems like you need to click on the picture to get a bigger view of it. My photos seem to be too high in megapixels. If anyone can help me get this problem sorted I would greatly appreciate it!
Darn it - I didn't see the peg bucket in the way until it was too late. Ah well never mind I'm not going through all that again. :-))
My husband was quite concerned when he was looking at the quilt in the last stages of it being made. I could see he didn't want to say anything ( unusual for him) He then asked me if I had made all the blocks. The penny dropped as to what he was getting at. I told him the stripes were meant to be skew wiff and not straight. He was happy then. He thought I was getting lazy with my piecing.

http://www.susannasquilts.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Julie said...

The black and white binding really sets it off too.

SandyQuilts said...

I upload my photos to webshots and do the LINK IT .... I can make the photo any size. You can also do this with Flickr and other photo storage sites.

Or you can use Windows Live to write your blog with photos
http://download.live.com/writer

Anonymous said...

Oh what a fun quilt, love it.
Yes I thought swapping was a great idea, as we all have something that someone might like to finish.

cheers
Christine