Sunday, January 31, 2016

1857 Sampler Album Quilt

After completing 2 finishes for the year ( so far) I think I can condone starting another couple of quilts.

As well as loving some Modern Quilts I also love Reproduction Quilts so......... 

Gay at Sentimental Stitches is reproducing a sampler she owns and here are my first 3 blocks.


 






  I have so much trouble ( sometimes) with my photos- I can't turn one of so I've left it sideways!


At least I’m up to date with these which is a good start!
Cheers











http://www.susannasquilts.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Cathy said...

I'm so glad you joined in the sew along. Love your blocks. Hugs

Sandra said...

You are off to a good start on your applique blocks. They look great.

Sew Quilt Designs said...

Looks lovely :)

Pine Valley Quilts said...

Beautiful Blocks ! Love your colours.

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

Lovely start, look forward to following your progress. That cheddar yellow is very eye catching!

Kyle said...

Two finishes = a new project, absolutely!

Quilt Inspiration said...

Sue, congratulations on completing two finishes ! Excellent work this year -- and it's only February. You definitely deserve to start a new project, and your sampler quilt is lovely ! What pretty colors ! Have fun, with best wishes from Marina and Daryl