Thursday, October 18, 2018

Just For Fun!



Its time I got my a into g and posted some photos of my latest finish. My interpretation of a design by Sarah Fielke.





 Still a couple of hearts to be quilted on this block.

 














 As you can see, I still have to put eyes on the birds and rabbit.

Also I hadn't quite finished quilting some of the blocks.
  

+










I really love doing this big stitch hand quilting using mainly Perle 8 thread.




 A little large to photograph on the ground, but overall I was really happy with the way this turned out.

Its been a long time since I posted, but having this relatively new computer, has certainly made it alot easier. I might give it a go again soon. haha!

Thanks for dropping by



http://www.susannasquilts.blogspot.com

10 comments:

Pip said...

Gorgeous looking quilt Sue, love the border fabric that you have used, it really works with the quilt.

Leeanne said...

Lovely quilt, your handing quilting is just fabulous!

Kyle said...

Love your bright colors. Your border must have been your inspiration. It's fun, bright and whimsical.

Gretchen Weaver said...

This is a beautiful quilt! Your quilting looks very nice, brings the piecing to life. It was nice to hear from you again. Happy stitching!

Raewyn said...

Gorgeous quilt! I love the different coloured backgrounds you have used, and the handquilting is lovely too :-)

cityquilter grace said...

that is super stunning! absolutely love it...well done!

cityquilter grace said...

so pretty....and recognize a lot of those pretties too!

Raewyn said...

I loved seeing this in person, Sue - well done :-)

Luv 2 Sew Things said...

Oh wow. Really lovely blocks there. I am re thinking doing Sarah's 2019 BOM now... thanks for the inspo Sue!

Frea said...

Beautiful hand quilted. I like the handwork.