Sunday, November 5, 2017

Some Favourite Quilts from the Festival of Quilts Show

These are by no means all of my favourite quilts that were on display. I was going to take more photos on the 3rd day of the Show, but the need for me to be at home, and help with tree clearing on our really large property required me to stay away. Keeping the husband happy.
They say happy wife, happy life, but in my case ....A happy Italian makes for a happy life. haha!!

Anyway here are some of the photos I took.




WHITEWASH  BY ANNIE WHITE
Unfortunately my photo doesn't do credit to this amazing work. The quilting was fabulous.
Annie won a Bernina Sewing Machine



Dianes Patchwork of the Crosses won 1st Amateur Large Quilts
Diane won a Bernina Sewing Machine.














Liquorice Allsorts pieced and quilted by Judi Schon
 









 I hope you have enjoyed the photos. Until I blog again
thanks for dropping by.





http://www.susannasquilts.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Raewyn said...

I haven't gone through my photos yet but am pretty certain I photographed many of these ones too!

Carole~Quilter on the hill said...

Fabulous eye-candy, thanks for sharing!

Carole~Quilter on the hill said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leeanne said...

Some gorgeous quilts!Each year seems to get better. You girls do an AMAZING job so much work. Sorry I missed seeing your smiley face :-)

FlourishingPalms said...

Gosh, these quilts are all really pretty! I can't pick a favorite, but I certainly like Dandelion Wishes. The quilting on so many of them is exquisite! I'm sure it was tough to stay away from the show on that third day. Hope you were helpful with tree-clearing and making the hubs happy!