Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Village Green Quilt Show 2016

The local quilt group I belong to had a very successful show this past weekend. I'm not sure of our numbers, but I think we have approx. 50 members, who produced 90 quilts for the show, which we hold every second year.
Here are some of the quilts that caught my eye...













The display below  are three classes taken by Helen Godden from Australia.
 
















 




I'm afraid I wouldn't win any prizes for my photography, but you get the general idea of some of the quilts in our show. Alot of the comments from the public were, that it was lovely to see such a diverse range of quilts. Not too many double ups.

Thanks for dropping by
 










http://www.susannasquilts.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Raewyn said...

You belong to a talented group Sue, such a lot of lovely quilts. Kerryn said it was a good show:-)

Rachaeldaisy said...

What a great quilt show!! So many beautiful quilts. I agree that it's fun to see variety at quilt shows.

Marie said...

Isn't it wonderful to see everyone's talent on display in one space. Looks like you and your gang hosted a great show.

kiwikid said...

Fantastic collection of quilts!